Hello
I think, this version has mistake with Mark as Junk icon. It seems like Mark
as Not Junk. See attachment file `wrong icon.png`

And old mistake with address tab. When I open `Address` tab and try to
mark a letter from any sender as Junk I see error pop up window "Access
violation at address 00A1AD91 in module `thebat!.exe`.Read of address
00000000." (in 4.0.0.18 it was address 009C9381)

Next moment which I want to show is if I removed mail to Junk or even deleted
it the sender still presents in address tab. It's uncomfortable because to much
spamers are in address list and it's very difficult to find necessary sender
there. It makes this function useless.

Probably it happened only in my PC .

 major
The Bat! 4.0.0.20 (BETA) Windows XP 2600 Service Pack 2