On Wednesday, February 6, 2008, 10:06:57, Marck D Pearlstone wrote:

RVD>> And why does TheBat want to close my webcam software ?
> A good question - one that was puzzling me slightly too. Although,
> without the text in the radio buttons, I'm not quite sure what it is
> TheBat wants to do with it.

It's a quirk of the wonderful Microsoft Windows Installer technology,
which will sometimes pick up random applications and require you to
close them before it allows you to proceed with the install (though
the page that shows the list usually doesn't have the radio buttons).

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://deepthought.ena.si/ >

[The Bat! v4.0.0.20 (BETA) on Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
5.2.3790.Service Pack 2]

The more you run over a dead cat, the flatter it gets.
       -- The "Enough Already" Law