Hello Jens,

>> Change the 'Save message' template in you account properties.
>
> That's another Problem here, i have all the Mails outside
> the Accounts in a Common Folder Structure. And i can not
> find out, which Template is responsible for a Common Folder.

I personally have never seen the advantage of Common folders. Common
folder all belong to a "pseudo account" that doesn't allow sending or
receiving.

Select any of you common folders. Now, from main menu, select
Account/Properties.

An by now, only today, you owe me something like eleventeen beers ;-)

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.0.0.20 (BETA) on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2