Hello all,

I think that RIT guys did it again. I mean, a great job!

They worked hard, even on weekends and late at night, and they met
their schedule for a new release on Feb. 7th. Yes, 4.0.0.22 is
certainly not bug free, but I think that none of the known bugs were
real showstoppers. And anyway, I am sure they are already and still
working hard to get out a post-release with many fixes as soon as
possible.

Good job guys! Congratulations!

Any confirmations? ;-)

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.0.0.22 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2