On Friday, February 8, 2008, 8:34:14, Kertész Vilmos wrote:

> When I delete e.g. 1000 mails from Trash, I can see that window that
> show the progress of deletion. Fine. But the middle of the window is
> transparent at me. While it deletes the mails, I can see thru the
> middle of that window. I hope you will get what I try to say here.
> Attached an example.

This looks like Windows resources problem, or possibly graphic card
driver problem.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://deepthought.ena.si/ >

[The Bat! v4.0.7 on Windows XP Professional x64 Edition 5.2.3790.Service Pack 2]

Everything costs more and takes longer.
       -- Pournelle's Law of Costs and Schedules