Hello all,

It is not a beta issue, that's why I say SOT. But since there seems to
be more people 'listening' here than in TBUDL...

Under certain circumstances (which can be checked with Outgoing filter
conditions) I'd like to stop a message from actually being sent. I've
tried with current available filter actions (Delete, Move, etc.) but
the outgoing message is still sent.

Does anybody have any bright idea about how to achieve it?

And, if not, does anybody think that a new and specific filter action
would be useful?

TIA.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.0.7 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2