Hey...

This thread is quite interesting.

>> The Unread/Total columns are left-aligned again. I hope they stay
>> this way.

> I must say that I prefer numeric values in a column to be right
> aligned.

Wasn't it back in December with 4.0.0.1 ALPHA when the numeric values were
switched from left-aligned to right-aligned, and there was a call to put it
back to left aligned (how it's been for many many years)??

Perhaps it can be selected by an option? 'Cause I'm sure we all have
differing opinions..

Art

- --
Art

TheBat! Pro v4.0.11 on Windows XP Service Pack 2