Hello Stuart,

SC> OK, I lied. Not that I am now unhappy with Ritlabs, but Activewords
SC> replace text only works correctly in HTML editor, not the new
SC> Micro-ed. :(

The last time I answered, I thought Activewords was some kind of a
spellchecker, but checking their website, it appears to be something like
PhraseExpress with which I still don't have any problem.

http://www.phraseexpress.com/

It's free for personal use.

--
Best Wishes,
Mark

using The Bat! Version 4.0.11 with
MyMacros 1.11a

zOmbie's Macros Version 0.7
Windows 2000 Professional/5.0 build 2195 Service Pack 4 (0 days 1:22:57) on
Uno AMD Duron