Hi

       I have just tried to send a message to this address after using the Hunspel spell checker and have received an access violation message after trying to add SP to the dictionary. Apart from the occasional access violation in module ntll.dll and all of the Hunspel options being greyed out, all appears to be fine. Any progress on the internal spellchecker engine? It doesn't work for me at all. Win XP HE SP2. I am using version 4.0.11 of The Bat!

Ian

--

Ian Pollard LRPS

Wooler//Northumberland//UK

"He is no fool, who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose" Jim Eliot