> Hello all,

> I was doing some searches today and was actually 'appalled' by the
> number of messages found that didn't seem to have any relationship with
> what I was looking for. I was 'appalled' to the point that I was about
> to open a BT report on version 4.0.12.2. But I reverted to version
> 3.99.29 and got the same result. And it was then when I realised that
> many of the found messages were so because the keyword I was using (for
> example MyGate) appeared in the signature of many posters.

> This is why I think that it would be useful to have an 'Exclude
> Signature' option that, when searching in Text, would stop the search at
> signature delimiter <dash>dash><space>.

> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=6780

So, to overcome the laziness of your friend(s) RIT guys have to find a
time slot in their development schedule to "squeeze" in your request,
right? ;-)

Sorry I couldn't resist :)) :)) I supported it though

--
Rick
Republican Priorities: ME first, party second, country - last

v4.0.12.2 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2