The only spell checker that I can get to work is Hunspel. The SSCE spell checker just will not work at all. I can type a mistake and it is totally ignored. It will neither do an automatic or a manual check when spelling is wrong. Hunspell works perfectly but I would just like to know why SSCE does not work. Have I got it set up correctly? I need a bit of advice please.

Ian

--

Ian Pollard LRPS

Wooler//Northumberland//UK

"He is no fool, who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose" Jim Eliot