Hi Jim,

On Friday, February 15, 2008 at 4:08:59 PM you wrote:

JN> When I try and extract the file, I keep getting the following error:

JN> Extracting thebat.exe   Error: CRC mismatch in file
JN> "thebat.exe" in the archive "C:\Documents and
JN> Settings\James\Desktop\tb40142.rar"

 Opera wasn't opening it for me, it would hang and then an Error
 Program Not Found - had to go to Firefox.  I didn't get a
 message like yours though.

--

Regards,
  Maggie

Subtlety is the art of saying what you think and getting the heck out before it
is understood.
Running Windows XP, 5, and emailing with The Bat! 4.0.14.2