Guten Tag Rick Grunwald,

am Samstag, 16. Februar 2008 um 15:11 schrieben Sie:

>> Have you seen my reply to Jens? Set some folders and Identities in ther
>> Properties. I found this to be the easiest way for me and have been
>> using it for ages.

> I saw that after replying. I still think it would be nice to be able
> to define names for accounts.

I saw it, but i work on translations right now and my
computer is heavy slow right now.

I would still prefer to have it in the "From" Dropdown.

Or maybe there could be a possibility to easy find out, to
which Adress the Mail was actually sent - then ask the
user, if he wants to answer with this Account/E-Mail or
choose another of a list....

Some phantasy by the developers would be fine - they can
tell us their plan, and sure we will find out the good and
bad sides of that....

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jens Franik