On 2/18/08, Jay Walker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> When I copy and paste from a text file in UNIX format, the first line
> is okay, but with every subsequent line the first character is
> stripped off.
>
> For me this makes TB unusable. The problem is I don't know how to
> safely go back from 4.0 to 3.9. Any advice?

Reverted to 3.99.29 with System Restore. Seems to have worked okay.

As for the problem with 4.0 and copy-paste from UNIX text, if someone
confirms this, can you please post a bug notice for me (assuming it
does not yet exist). Sorry, though I am still an avid Bat user, I
don't get the time for beta testing these days.

--
jaywalker
Windows XP Pro SP2 and The Bat! Pro (No OTFE) 3.99.29