On Monday, February 18, 2008, 4:10:50 AM, Roger Phillips wrote:

RP> Has   anyone  else had a problem with the AntispamSniper icons not
RP> displaying properly?

        Yes, I've had the same problem.  The only folder it happens
in is the junk mail folder.  I wrote to the author and the advice he
gave me was to add 4 fixed sized icons to the AntiSpamSniper toolbar.
That does fix it, but, I believe this to be a TB! bug.
--
Mike
Using The Bat! v4.0.14.2 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3, v.3300