On Mon, 18 Feb 2008, at 15:49:52 [GMT +0600] (which was 10:49 where I

live) Ivan Bolhovitinov wrote:

Hello, TBBETA.

here are some issues around PGP-S/MIME

Unable to decrypt inline OpenPGP when HTML+text mode is used

https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=6818

Gmail has no problems with that ;-)

Can OpenPGP and S/MIME works together?

https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=6817

I have done that in the past encrypt with PGP and sign with S/MIME

I have just tested this and still works :-)

I tested plain text, will test html later.

Printing encrypted message is impossible (S\MIME)

https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=6787

Signnig sertificate doesn't saved as default while signing (using internal S/MIME)

https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=6784

I have more than one certificate (CAcert and Thawte and if I want to be sure that the right one  will be used I have to reset signers. After this I am asked which certificate to use. Otherwise there is no consistency in choosing which certificate.

Any comments or votes?

--

TIA,

 Ivan                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Why does the Bat! not remember my password for signing/encrypting/decrypting?

--

grtz,

Henk M. de Bruijn

The Bat! E-Mail System version 4.0.0.22 Pro on Windows XP SP2

Thawte notary, CAcert assurer, GSWoT introducer

Gossamer Spider Web of Trust http://www.gswot.org

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!