Hallo Jens,

>> MAU, I don't seem to have the same context menu as you do...strange isn't
>> it? See attachment.

>> Using MicroEd here.

>> Anything else I can try?

> I am using MicroEd here too, i have disabled anything than
> Hunspell, but i have the Menue "Dictionary to add to" under
> "Add to Dictionary".

I've read this before, but I am still not sure what you all mean by
"disabling a dictionary". I searched all relevant dialogs, but can't
find a way to enable, disable or even just see which dictionaries I
have or am using. What am I missing here?

> Did you customize Menues?

I did, but not that one.

--
Martin
TB! 4.0.14.3 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2