Hello, folks!

In HTML messages with external images (like newsletters) you can
rightclick the message body and choose "Image | Download all now" from
context menu. I assume that this is for one time downloading the
external images without setting any block or allow rule in URL
manager. — Is this correct?

Anyway, when I click "Download all now" nothing happens.

Confirmations?

Cheers!
VA

- --
Q&A <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> — Date: 2008-02-22
Direct eMail without [tbb] in subject line will end in Nirvana!
Using The Bat! 4.0.14.4 [Pro] on Windows XP [Pro] Service Pack 2.

»I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly
by.«

Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)