> You don't seem to be doing anything wrong but, the fact that threading
> is "not removed" may depend on your answer to above questions.

I just discovered that I CAN thread it to a different message. If I
do that the one from August disappears back down the list. However if
I remove the NEW threading, it is again threaded to the original from
August

The only way to "break" the threading is to thread it to something
else. Odd ...
--
Rick
Make no mistake; The war in Iraq is a war to secure oil profits.

v4.0.14.7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2