Het is nu woensdag 27 februari 2008, 18:12:07 :

Hallo Tbbeta,

  after  having  read  an  announcement from Microsoft on an email list I
  downloaded  and  installed SP3 RC2 on my Windows XP Media Center edition. So
  let's see what happens... at the moment things seem normal enough.

  By the way, I thought I had an alias for the Beta-list but did not work, so
  I fired up the address book... can't explain it really what happened but it
  reacted kinda .... odd... ? I know I have a lot of entries but scrolling
  through it did not went smooth. Maybe it's me, or my machine, or my TheBat!
  installation, but I just thought I'd mention it.

--
groeten,
 Cees