On Monday, March 10, 2008, 4:49:32 PM, Jon Polish wrote:

> Searching seems to work OK for all conditions except "any part."
> This returns no results even though they are present.

It took a long time, but finally got results here.

> Also the search indicator never gets to 100% even though it says
> "Search finished Found 0 messages."

If it never finished, maybe you didn't wait long enough for the
results? I think it is bad design that it starts telling us that no
messages are found while the search is not yet complete. If one is
impatient, as I often am, one may give up too soon. A progress bar or
a note search is in progress would be better.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
316.303.9385  phone ahead to fax
dcorrin at fastmail.fm
photo galleries at http://dcorrin.smugmug.com
Using IMAP with The Bat! 4.0.18 on Windows XP version 5,1 (Service Pack 2)