Hello Maxim,

On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 12:33:34 +0200 GMT (13/03/2008, 17:33 +0700 GMT),
Maxim Masiutin wrote:

>> But it still writes to the registry! Isn't there a way to do
>> without that? See https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5515

MM> We will remove the speller settings from the registry.

I don't know whether it is absolutely necessary to use the registry
at all. If it is, kindly make removing all entries part of the
shut-down procedure.

After all, no settings for next time can be kept in the registry,
because next time I use Voyager I am on a different computer in
another internet cafe.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Unter optimal kontrollierbaren Bedingungen wird eine Versuchsanordnung
exakt das machen, was sie will.