Hello All,

I plan to add some email addresses to the do-not-track list. But the
description make me quite confused.

> The "*" character at the start means that a substring should match
<snip>
> "=" - track the exact address
> "+" - track the any address containing substring

Please correct me if I'm wrong. I guess that "*" is used to match substring. But
what about "+"? It seems to be a substring match too. And as for the "=", I
don't understand whether it do "track" or "not track" the subsequent address.
For example, if I won't track [EMAIL PROTECTED], which string should I write in
the list: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" or "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"?

TIA

 drifthat                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Translator of Chinese The Bat!
Using The Bat! v4.0.18.3 with AntispamSniper v2.7.1.7 & MyMacros 1.11a
on Windows XP (v5.1.2600, Service Pack 2)