Hello Ethan and Marek,

Monday, March 24, 2008, 1:11:17 PM, among other things, you wrote:

>> Where exactly does it not work? In MicroEd it does!

EJM> Failed in Micro Editor version.

EJM> This only started with latest release .5

The  biggest  problem  I  have  is  that  the userDic.tlx dictionary is only
accessed  if American English is used. If British English is used, any words
added  do  not  go  into  the  userDic.tlx  but  go into the main sscebr.tlx
dictionary,  and these additions sometimes get lost when a new TB version is
installed.  I know this because I copied everything from UserDic into sscebr
when using 4.0.18.3 and used this arrangement successfully. The copied words
have disappeared in 4.18.5.

 Roger
:flag-southafrica:
The Bat! v4.0.18.5 POP3  with AntiSpamSniper 2.7.1.7,
on Windows XP, version 5 1, build 2600 and Service Pack 2