Hello Vili,

V> Ok,  so summarizing: my original Estre.ttf is 79 744 bytes. Results in
V> squares.  The  one  that  Dwight  sent  me and works at him is 110 436
V> bytes,  and  does not result in any font at me, blank HTML part of the
V> specific mail, no fonts in preview...

V> Straaaaange :)

Actually, I think (in this case) we (that don't see letters, only boxes and
digits) are the only ones where things work as they are supposed
to work.

If someone is using a font that does not contain letters, (but he/she does not
see it because the program he is writing in (or a setup in his machine)
substitutes the empty spaces in the font with the letters that would be in
that position if there were,) he is the one that is causing the problem.
Not TB!, nor we.

,------/  \----

--
Best Wishes,
Mark

using
The Bat! Version 4.0.20.2
MyMacros 1.11a

zOmbie's Macros Version 0.7
Windows 2000 Professional/5.0 build 2195 Service Pack 4 (0 days 8:16:2) on
Uno AMD Duron