[Reply to: »Jay Walker« · 2008-04-11 · 05:25 h (CET)]

Moin, Jay!

>> I guess you are talking about this:

> Yes, that is what I am talking about. Just now I tried it with my
> Caps Lock on, and I could see that it showed that fact okay. But
> when everything is normal, it just gives me a rather ugly gray
> rectangle (see attached graphic).

Confirmed:

- Caps Lock on -> (Caps) plus warning
- Caps Lock off -> rectangle in highlighting color

Cheers!
VA

- --
Direct eMail without [tbb] in subject line will end in Nirvana!
Q&A <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Using The Bat! 4.0.20.2 [Pro] on Windows XP [Pro] Service Pack 2.

»Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible
exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.«

Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001), »The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy«