Hello Martin,

MS> I also had this problem when switching back to .5 which I noticed only five
MS> minutes ago. So now I'm back on .4 and hope that everything is working
MS> again.

MS> And yes, it could be that only some filters are not working anymore. I did
MS> not look further into this after four or five filters did not work.

Messages from you are the only ones that stay in the inbox. All other (TBBETA
as well as others) seem to be filtered as could be expected.

--
Best Wishes,
Mark

using
The Bat! Version 4.0.20.5
MyMacros 1.11a

zOmbie's Macros Version 0.7
Windows 2000 Professional/5.0 build 2195 Service Pack 4 (0 days 7:59:19) on
Uno AMD Duron