am Sonntag, 18. Mai 2008 um 19:51 schrieb Peter Hampf:

MM>> Voyager will no longer accept empty passwords. You have to use an older
MM>> version of voyager or update the message base via backup/restore.

> A wise decision, IMO!

I hope there is a warning or Dialog to enter a Password within the
upgrade? How should User know that?
Or you provide a special Program to set a Password only to Installation
which has no password set right now - or you put this in the startup if
detected empty password "Please now enter a Password, Voyager will not
work without a Password further".

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jens Franik