Dear Ian,

Historians believe that on 13 June 2008 , at 16:28:35[GMT +0000 (UTC)](which
was 17:28 where I live) you wrote:

> I have noticed that a number of toolbar options including the delete,
> forward & reply options are grayed out on my toolbar. If I quit the bat
> and restart, all is restored again. Has anyone else had this problem?

I have seen this a number of times not just with this beta. I have been
unable to replicate it so I can not report it fully.

--
Cheers

David
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thought for the day : Curiosity killed the cat. Let's get a dog next.