Title: Re[4]: Replying to an HTML mail

Monday, June 23, 2008, 8:22:24 AM, you wrote:

I think there is some confusion. The blue line is supposed to show up when replying to an HTML mail. The question was why it only showed up for some people. Also there seems to be a general feeling from some that it would be better if there was no blue line, but it is working as designed.

Well, this is a first for me, a small squiggly blue line. That is a slightly better solution than the other thin ones or fat ones. This reply is HTML only.

This gets more interesting.  When I wrote the message I had a very thin squiggly blue line.  I do above as well.  But when I received the msg back from the list, it was a medium-fat blue line.  Not as fat as some, but not the thin one either.

On 32bit Vista Home Premium SP1.

dan

--

The road goes on forever and the party never ends. REK, Jr.

Dan Lester, Boise, ID