Hello all,
as I discovered now, probably after fixing

> [-] (#0006593) Some menu commands and buttons got disabled after viewing
> messages using a preview pane tab

ability to reply/forward/redirect nested messages in Preview Pane was lost,
for now, only Undo/Redo/Copy/Paste/Cut functions are available in Preview
pane, when is nested message selected.

And this is major step back for me, because now I must open every nested
message to viewer instead working with original and nested message in
Preview Pane.

Is this by design now or a bug in bugfix?

--

Thanks and Bye,

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 4.0.24.23
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, AntispamSniper v 2.8.1.1
Notebook Toshiba, Core2 Duo 1.83 GHz, 4 GB RAM