Hallo Vili,

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 09:59:31 -0400GMT (1-7-2008, 15:59 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

V> You have to help me out here. User reported a problem, I reproduced
V> and I am in trouble too :))

That's sad.

V> So:
V> - backup your HKCU/Software/RIT key first :)

Done

V> - set to show CC always
V> - pull up the divider between the details and the processes in CC, so
V> you dont see the processes anymore
V> - ask to download mails for one of your account

Done

V> - after this, you cannot pull down the divider between the processes
V> and the details (server, status, time), even if the cursor shows that
V> you drag onto the divider...

Confirmed

And here's the cure

Click on 'Details'
Now enlarge the CC window by pulling on the top or bottom
Click on 'Details'
And you're done

V> I think, the RIT/The bat!/CC columns key stores the info how the CC
V> should look like, but it is binary... Can someone send me this key in
V> private? Thanks.

I don't think that's necessary, but let me know whether you still need
it.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Veni, Vidi, Vacancy.  (I came, I saw, I managed to find a room.)
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 4.0.24.24
Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6001 Service Pack 1
3 pop3 accounts
OTFE enabled
Quad Core 2.4GHz
4 GB RAM