Het was dinsdag 1 juli 2008 om 19:53 uur dat jij iets schreef over '4.0.24.25' :

Hallo Maxim,

MM> The Bat! 4.0.24.25 is available at
MM> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb402425.rar

 up and running.

 When writing messages, always use characterset.

 That is an option you can check when adding a new group in the addressbook.
 But after checking, there is no characterset to choose from.

 Had the same problem with the previous version. Just forgot to mention it.
 Been quite busy.

 After creating the new group in the addressbook, when people are added to it,
 then the option starts to work. But you can't set it from the start. And my
 guess would be that THAT is what you want: set a basic standard for a new
 group, right?

--
Groeten,
  Cees

I had a terrible nightmare... I dreamed I was normal.
The Bat! 4.0.24.25 [A12F0392] running on Windows Vista 6.0 build 6001 Service
Pack 1