There is still the problem with drag and drop not working.  I need to
restart the prog now twice a day cause from one second to the other
the draging from the inbox to any folder does not work anymore.
Any one else having this issue? I know it was mentioned some time ago
already.

Marcus

Sunday, July 6, 2008, 6:44:21 PM, you wrote:

> The Bat! 4.0.24.26 is available at
> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb402426.rar

> What's new in 4.0.24.26 since 4.0.24.25:
> [+] glyphs for text align added
> [-] (#0007075) If a computer's name had underscore character, The
> Bat! could send it as an argument to HELO command in SMTP which
> could cause some servers give an error "Syntactically invalid HELO
> argument(s)"
> [*] Updated Czech welcome message
> [-] (Beta) Problems with editing filters
> [*] Better Free Caret positioning

>  Current beta is 4.0.24.25 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
> http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

              Angels of Thunder
   http://www.angels-of-thunder.de
              Klingon Embassy: