I marked the option "RFC-822 headers" in the View menu.

Wenn you click on various the messages in the list you get different
results in the preview pane. Some mails show the headers others not.
Mails written with TB e.g. don't show the headers although these option
is selected.

I then open such a TB generated message. Right mousclick pops up the
menu with the option "RFC-822 headers" already marked - but no headers
are shown. Uncheck the option - no change - right mouseclick again and
check the option brings up the header but the message completely
dissapears ... (normaly when you select the header option the header
line are shown first and the message is displayed below)

Regards, Albrecht