On Monday, August 18, 2008, 1:22:09 PM, Robert van der Hulst wrote:

>> [*] (#0006632) Folders with all messages read should not change
>> their position in the list of the unread Folders tab [before moving to the
>> next folder]

That is not the change that I was expecting. Now, they just disappear.
I was expecting a return to the situation which I think existed
earlier, where all the folders which appeared when that tab was chosen
continued to be displayed as long as one was working in that tab, so
one could backtrack to the last folder they were in and still stay in
that tab.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
316.303.9385  phone ahead to fax
dcorrin at fastmail.fm
photo galleries at http://dcorrin.smugmug.com
Using IMAP with The Bat! 4.0.28.3 on Windows XP version 5,1 (Service Pack 3)