Hello Dwight,

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 09:16:38 -0500 GMT (19/08/2008, 21:16 +0700 GMT),
Dwight A Corrin wrote:

>> However, crtl-] doesn't catch the first new message in the next folder
>> when all messages are read in the previous folder, it opens the second
>> or the third new message.

>> Confirmations?

DAC> Can confirm didn't go to first unread message in folder,

Thanks.

DAC> but not sure whether went to next unread messge from previous
DAC> position. Not patient enough to figure out how to check that.

It doesn't matter where it actually goes. It should find the first
unread message in the new folder, period.

For bugtracking, it would matter. But I think the developers already
know where to look.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Signs Your Co-Worker Is A Hacker: Instead of the "Welcome" voice on
AOL, you overhear, "Good Morning, Mr./Mrs. President."

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.28.4