Hi MAU,

Tuesday, August 19, 2008, 7:49:17 AM, you wrote:

> Hello Mark,

>> I don't even know what you guys are talking about!

> The icon for Trash in the folder tree.

I think the gold-colored can with the angle of view (as if it were a
3-D object) is cool. I can't believe, however, the trouble we have
just accepting a reasonable glyph in the first place! Maybe a hiero
(what is the meaning of "hiero"?) glyph from the Third Kingdom of
Egypt (1000 BC?) would be satisfactory, if King Tut's signature would
be on it.

Sometimes I think we ask too much of RitLabs when The Bat! is already
a remarkable product.  Let's let them focus on further development of
the IMAP capability (which is already, I think,  very decent) instead
of picking at so many tiny details.  On the other hand, maybe I myself
am being picky here.  If so, I apologize to everyone.

Admittedly, there are some here - in fact, many - who use many more
advanced features than I do.  I recognize that - but right now, I
think the product is basically ready for release.  Then the fine-tuning of
functionality can continue in an evolutionary way.

I continue to be filled with admiration for RitLabs staff's
creativity, persistence and patience.  I hope none of them "kick the
family dog" when they get home due to frustration!

--

Take Care,

 Bob