Hello Graham,

>   This problem occurs occasionally and is a pain when it does.
> Think it has only happened with the recent beta versions of 4.28
..
> When starting TB it displays the version info window and this should
> then go away for password entry but every now and then it sticks and
> nothing  seems  to make it go away and the only recourse is to close
> the program and re-load.

Similar  problem  with Voyager, I dont know if it is really related or
not:  if you start Voyager twice (click on the shortcut to Voyager.exe
twice) before the password is entered, then the main screen of Voyager
is shown and no mail is loaded.

--
Vili
The Bat 4.0.24.13 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Szervizcsomag 2