I have a fresh install of Voyager on a memory stick.  After following
all the registration procedures it will only allow a Trial registration.

I seem to remember that when Voyager first went into beta, some time
ago, that there was something about entering a non-standard order
number to get a registration code.  I have checked back through 21,000
messages but can find no trace of this procedure.

Can anyone enlighten me on the registration procedure?

 Bill