This message has been re-sent because apparently the original did not
make it to the list. If it ever does, my apologies for duplicate
posting.

Can someone please help me with this? I had a number of filters which
automatically sort incoming mail to different folders. The filters
worked perfectly until some time after v4.0.x. I seem to recall others
having some difficulty with filters created using v3.x which do not
work correctly in 4. but I don't think this is my problem. How can I
restore this functionality? By the way, re-filtering my inbox works
although the filtering should occur automatically during message
retrieval.

Thank you.

Jon

Using The Bat! v4.0.32.2 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2