Hi Jens,
On Wed, 10 Sep 2008, at 20:23:09 [GMT +0200] (which was 20:23 where I live)
you wrote about: 'Tabs, Urgent Trouble'

> I can not see the Mails in the "The Bat!" Folder any more, i see them in
> the Subfolders, but the Count and the View in der Parent Folder which is
> the Common Folder is gone.

I have seen something similar: disappearing mails.
In my case I had changed some of the properties of a folder (email
address and company name) and after doing that all mail files in that
folder and its subfolders were gone...

Thank god for backups !

Something strange that I also noticed:

I have a virtual folder in a subtree:

Account\Folder1\Folder2\VirtualFolder1

But I also found a folder names VirtualFolder1 at the Account Level ?

Something seems to be playing with folders and files in a strange
way...

--
Robert van der Hulst
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 4.0.34 on Windows Vista.6.0.6001 Service Pack 1