am Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2008 um 19:48 schrieb Marek Mikus:

> if You copy filter from message or file to clipboard, open Sorting office,
> select Incoming filters and Paste it, nothing happens, Paste button is
> disabled.

But if you go again to a notepad, where you have the Filter definition
and mark it again an copy it, the "paste" then is active.

I guess the Clipboard is beeing emptied somewhere in the process.

> But if You open Sorting Office dialog, copy filter from message/file and
> paste it now, it is pasted correctly.
>
> Confirmations?

Confirmed, as i mentioned above, i guess the Clipboard is being emptied
somewhere in the process.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jens Franik