Hi Tbbeta,

Looks like recently (with 4.0.2something) the search has been changed: Before
the search was always sent to the IMAP server to be processed there, so it took
forever. Now, apparently TB searches the local cache.

However, if I select the Advanced Option "Message has attachment" the search
result is false: Many messages that do have attachments are not found. TB only
finds those, that have the Attachment symbol in the message list. But on many
messages (especially older ones that I haven't viewed since refreshing the
Cache for the last time) this icon only appears when actually selecting the
message.

 Carsten