Hello,

Now  that  I have just reinstalled The Bat! I saw that there is a file
called  exceptions.log  in my email data directory whose size was over
640KB.  This file existed in my email data backup which I had restored
after reinstalling The Bat!. I deleted the file concerned since it was
a plain text file.

Another  file  that  I saw, but I didn't delete, is called ex_log.txt.
This  one  does not seem to be a plain text file, in spite of what its
extension implies. It's a 490KB file.

What are these files used for, and is it safe to delete them?

 Costas