Hi Stefan,

> Hello Jens,

JF>> Nobody is giving some Information about this, if to test Versions in
JF>> real Enviroment you need to print out.

> The problem is - this bug cannot be reproduced on our printers, so we
> should find a "proper" printer first.

I use Gmail IMAP, if you may recall (but probably not, since you have
to deal with so many messages).

I just tried to print this very message above from you in two
programs. It prints fine in Opera 9.61; it does not print anything but
a blank page in TB.

The system printer (this PC and a laptop) is a Brother MFC-7420.

--

Take Care,

 Bob

--