Hello Stefan,

> Bingo! Thank you!

Does that mean, that you found the problem? Because I've been testing
a little bit and I found some interesting things (well I think they're
interesting...)

1) Physical printer "Canon MP6000 Printer", connected via USB with a USB-Hub
between PC and printer, gives a blank page in all situations: a)Printing
when message is highlighted in message window, b) cursor is placed in
message preview window, c) message is opened.

2) Virtual Printer "Microsoft XPS Document Writer" (comes with Office
2k7, I think), gives XPS-Filesthat can be shown in Internet Explorer : Same
results as stated in 1)

3) Virtual Printer "Microsoft Office Document Image Writer" (comes
with Office 2k3, I guess... never used these two before...): In all
three ways a), b) and c) I get a black and white TIF-picture of the
Mail, when I set "TIFF - Monochrome Fax" in the extended properties.
When I set "MDI - Compressed Document Format" the results are like the
ones in point 1).

System: see signature

Hope, I could help. Questions and comments welcome.

Best regards,
mse
--
Using The Bat! v4.0.34.16 (ALPHA) on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600 Service Pack 3