am Montag, 3. November 2008 um 23:51 schrieb Ian A. White:

> Are you still having problems with this?

I fear you dont understand me.
I was not talking about having a problem.
I tried to get _you_ to send the exeptions.log anyway you can no longer
recognize an error - but maybe the problem is only not visible right now
and comes back later.

But if you do not want to look into your exeptions.log and find the
recent Error and provide Ritlabs with the details, i dont care no
longer.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jens Franik