Hello TBBETA Users List,

Since installing this version I am getting FETCH - TLS handshake
failure. Invalid server certificate. The certificate or certificate
chain is based on an untrusted root.

I   imported   the   server   certificate   of   gswot.org   and   two
CAcert certificates. I have no idea what I am doing wrong or forget :-(

I  am  getting  an error message but I can only choose for the options
cancel or continue not "add".

--
Henk
The Bat! Natural Email System 4.0.34.21 (ALPHA) on Windows Vista 6 0

 Current beta is 4.0.34.21 (ALPHA) | 'Using TBBETA' information: