Hello MAU,

On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 18:18:30 +0100 GMT (15/11/2008, 00:18 +0700 GMT),
MAU wrote:

>> I have found some messages in Inbox, so tried to detect why they were not
>> refiltered and when opened sorting Office, all incoming folder
>> dissappeared, others are there untouched. As I remember, it happens to me
>> in past, but was not reproduced again.

M> Confirmed. The second time I started .22, all Incoming filters were
M> gone. I had to get them back from backup installation.

Can please remind me in which file name the filters are stored?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

The only person getting his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.28.4

 Current beta is 4.0.34.21 (ALPHA) | 'Using TBBETA' information: